Monday, November 30, 2009

Stupid Rich, Stupid Famous II

So now that Sebastian Jericho is back in play, I am inspired to continue his back-story, plus I wanted to write another pure dialogue story, so this was a good excuse. Here's Part II.

Stupid Rich, Stupid Famous II

The following was recorded by Doctor Curtis McGregor and reviewed by the District Court as per the conditions of the deal between the Prosecution and Defendant, Sebastian Jericho.

Sebastian Jericho Therapy Session #1: Present are Doctor McGregor and Sebastian Jericho.

“So tell me doc, isn’t this the very same office where that one guy swan dived out the window and caused his therapist to go batshit?”

“Sebastian...”

“Cause I gotta tell you, that kinda puts a damper on this whole ‘let’s open up and share our feelings’ thing we got here. Like a black cloud you know?”

“Sebastian please sit down...”

“You’re not gonna go all loopy on me are you doc? Like this office isn’t cursed or anything is it?”

“Sebastian...”

“Although if I went nuts and leapt out the window then I wouldn’t have to do this god awful court ordered deal I got going.”

“Please just...”

“Then again, if I went out the window, who’d sing all my songs? Who’d entertain my millions and millions of fans? They are a greedy bunch, and I don’t blame them. I’ve been giving them the best music in history for years and now they’re just used to it I guess.”

“SEBASTIAN SIT DOWN!”

“...”

“I’m sorry...”

“You know you’re pretty touchy. Maybe you need therapy.”

“I apologise, it’s just that...”

“You know what doc? It’s your lucky day, because Sebastian Jericho is in session. So go on, tell me what’s on your mind. What’s in your heart?”

“Oh god...”

“Come on don’t shut me out. I’m only trying to help you sort yourself out.”

“Sebastian we should be talking about you, not me.”

“Really? Cause I’m way over here in the land of sane people, and you’re way over there in loony land. Hey what’s the weather like over there? Raining, I bet.”

“Sebastian this is really...”

“Stupid? A waste of time? Useless? Totally unnecessary? I agree. Don’t get up doc, I’ll show myself out. See ya!”

No comments: